5 reasons to clear snow with a Toolcat 5600
- Versatility: Attach a Bobcat® snowblower, snow blade or snow pusher to the front and add a salt/sand spreader in the cargo box for one impressive snow removal combination.
- Comfort: An optional enclosed cab with heat can't be matched in other machines. A standard four-wheel independent suspension system provides a smooth ride, too.
- Maneuverability: All-wheel steering (AWS) provides a tighter turning radius than pickups, tractors and utility vehicles. And AWS minimizes tire wear on asphalt and concrete.
- Traction control: Ice and snow won't slow you down with hydrostatic traction control and four-wheel drive.
- Visibility: Front-mounted attachments give you excellent visibility to the work area, while work lights illuminate the area for those late nights and early mornings.
Bobcat Company reserves the right to make changes in engineering, design, and specifications; add improvements; or discontinue manufacturing at any time without notice or obligation.