Toolcat Family Expands with 5610 Model
The Toolcat concept has been expanded with the new 5610 utility work machine.
The popularity of Toolcat™ utility work machines took off shortly after their debut in 2002. It wasn't long after when homeowners with acreage noticed the machine's benefits, replacing multiple machines with one Toolcat 5600 and its fleet of 40-plus front-mounted attachments. The Toolcat concept has been expanded with the new 5610, featuring a redesigned rear area that can be outfitted with a power take-off (PTO), a three-point hitch designed for Category 1 implements, and rear auxiliary hydraulics with up to 5 gpm of hydraulic flow.
Read more about the new Toolcat 5610 on the product page.
- Engine: 59-hp turbocharged diesel (43,9 kW)
- Enclosed cab with heat and air conditioning: optional
- Bob-Tach™ mounting system: standard (Power Bob-Tach system is optional)
- All-wheel steering (for minimal ground disturbance and tight turning radius): standard
- Loader rated operating capacity (with three-point hitch): 1500 lb. (680 kg)
- Independent suspension (for optimum traction and operator comfort): standard