New Tree Fork Attachment Easily Transports Trees, Rocks and Other Odd-Shaped ObjectsWEST FARGO, N.D. — April 2007
Now contractors who own Bobcat® mini track loaders and small skid-steer loaders can carry trees, rocks and other materials more efficiently with the new tree fork attachment from Bobcat Company, a business of Ingersoll Rand, a diversified industrial firm.
The Bobcat tree fork attachment is ideal for landscapers and nurseries that must frequently transport balled, potted and burlap-covered trees and decorative landscape rock, or any contractor who must move heavy odd-shaped objects. Instead of lifting and moving these materials by hand, the tree fork attachment quickly and easily takes care of the task without the need for manual labor.
The attachment is approved for use on Bobcat MT52 and MT55 mini track loaders and Bobcat 463 and 553 skid-steer loaders. Operators can quickly attach the tree fork using the Bob-Tach™ mounting system, a feature that comes standard on Bobcat loaders. The loader’s rated operating capacity determines the weight that the tree fork attachment can lift and carry.
The attachment offers unique features, including a stationary right arm that can be mounted in two positions for optimizing the size of objects the tree fork attachment can transport. The left arm opens and closes via a hydraulic cylinder, enabling the attachment to carry objects between 7-inches and 36-inches wide. The tree fork attachment’s frame construction protects the hydraulic cylinder when handling large trees, rock and other objects. In addition, angled pads on the attachment arms help grasp the object as well as support it from the bottom.
A relief valve prevents the attachment from over-squeezing and damaging the fragile root systems of balled and burlap-covered trees.
QuickLook: Bobcat Tree Fork Attachment
- Easily carries balled, potted and burlap-covered trees, decorative landscape rock and other odd-shaped objects
- Approved for use on Bobcat MT52 and MT55 mini track loaders and Bobcat 463 and 563 skid-steer loaders
- Stationary right arm can be mounted in two positions, while left arm opens and closes via hydraulic cylinder
- Transports objects between 7-inches and 36-inches wide
- Angled pads help grasp the object as well as support it from the bottom
- Relief valve prevents arms from over-squeezing balled and burlap-covered trees, thus protecting their fragile root systems