Bobcat replacement cutting edges will help you keep your competitive edge.
Bobcat weld-on cutting edges makes installation of the Bobcat bolt-on cutting edges easy. Bobcat weld-on cutting edges come with pre-punched bolt holes for installation of Bobcat reversible bolt-on edges.
• Eight-inch wide blades come in seven lengths to fit most popular-size buckets; wider blades mean longer wear (6” wide blade fits on 48” buckets)
• Reversible blades made of SAE C1080 steel for superior abrasion resistance
• Twenty-two degree angle on bevel gives sharper edge; blade works better
• Bolts to bottom of bucket; edges add strength to loader buckets, allows for longer bucket wear
• Easily attached to bucket with nuts and bolts (hardware sold separately)
For a softer touch on sweepers, buckets and snow blades, try Bobcat's Rubber Cutting Edges.
• Made of durable rubber compounds for a long wear life
• Reduce damage to concrete floors, use as “squeegee” on wet floors
• Reduced scraping noise compared to steel edges
• Rubber edges create a softening effect on the machine, and can actually reduce driver fatigue and vibration
• Great for snow removal
Save time and money with longer service life!
Blank edges available for light and medium duty bucket applications.
Polyurethane cutting edges are Bobcat engineering approved and specifically designed for use on Bobcat attachments. Polyurethane cutting edges can save time and money as they are less likely to damage concrete and asphalt parking areas, submerged lighting systems, pavement markings, and other delicate surfaces.