Compatible with these machines
Get more work out of Bobcat® attachments with the Tilt-Tatch, which connects as an interface between the carrier and non-hydraulic attachments.
When operating, the Tilt-Tatch allows the connected attachment to oscillate up to 15 degrees right or left, maximizing jobsite capabilities. Oscillation action of the Tilt-Tatch is operated directly from the operator's seat, using hydraulic controls.
The sturdy build of the Tilt-Tatch attachment is designed to fit a wide range of compact equipment. It is the ideal attachment when looking to extend the jobsite capabilities of Bobcat attachments. And it is a must-have attachment for any landscaping or construction contractor.
- Load or unload pallets of materials such as lumber, shingles, siding, fencing, and block.
- Cut a level path on a hillside
- Level out slanted terrain
- Dig a drainage ditch with the corner of a bucket
- Keep a load level on uneven terrain
- Hydraulic Controls: For maximum operator comfort, oscillation action of the Tilt-Tatch is hydraulically controlled directly from the operator's seat.
- Oscillation: When operating with the Tilt-Tatch interface, non-hydraulic attachments can oscillate 15 degrees right or left, maximizing jobsite capabilities.
|Operating Weight||320 lbs|
|Cylinder Bore||2.25 in|
|Cylinder Rod||1 in|
|Cylinder Stroke||4.2 in|
|Oscillation||+/- 15 degrees|