Checklist: Compare Skid-Steer Loaders, Compact Track Loaders and All-Wheel Steer Loaders
Which compact loader type is best for you? With the growing product choices, it is challenging to find the right loader for your needs. Begin by matching your needs with the strengths of each compact loader type.
The best all-around machine for maneuverability, powerful performance and cost-effective work.
- Versatility for a wide range of tasks
- Choose from many machine sizes, rated operating capacities and lift heights
- Best standard feature selection, including automatic shutdown protection, deluxe cab and front auxiliary hydraulics
- Unmatched attachment availability
- Multiple machine control options
Compare skid-steer loader models to find the best fit.
Compact Track Loader
Compact track loaders are the best choice for extended work seasons, higher pushing force, increased flotation and minimal ground disturbance.
- Low ground pressure
- Smoother ride on rough ground
- Increased digging and pushing power
- Superior lift capacity
- Unmatched rough terrain performance
- Two undercarriage options: solid mount or Roller Suspension™ system
Compare compact track loader models to find the best fit.
All-Wheel Steer Loader
With selectable steering modes, all-wheel steer loaders provide high maneuverability and low impact to existing surfaces.
- Dual steering modes (all-wheel steer and skid steer)
- Reduced tire wear
- Reduced surface disturbance
- High maneuverability in either steering mode
- Low-effort joystick control
Compare the A770 all-wheel steer loader to skid-steer loader models.