The key to any compact loader is simple: The more you use it, the more you get out of it. But how do you do more with your loader? The answer is simple: attachments increase versatility, productivity and profitability.
Having more attachments means doing more jobs with one piece of equipment, giving you a quicker return on your investment.
These high-performance attachments can be used on most loader types and are just a sample of those you can use to improve your ROI on a variety of projects.
• Angle broom – Efficiently sweep work areas on jobsites. Clears away dirt, dried mud, light snow and other debris.
• Auger – Dig in anchor applications and through extreme ground conditions, including rock, shale, clay and frost.
• Buckets – Bucket options give Bobcat® loaders versatility to handle pushing, grabbing and dumping in a variety of job settings.
• Dozer blade – Turns loaders into mini-crawlers for backfilling, leveling and grading duties.
• Pallet fork – Easily lift, carry and place bulky or palletized materials.
• Grapple – Grasp and handle difficult materials around the jobsite with ease.
• Hydraulic breaker – Break through concrete, rock and asphalt easier with the powerful force of a hydraulic breaker.
• Planer – Ideal for street repairs, matching uneven pavement surfaces and cutting drainage in parking lots.
• Snowblower – Make fast work of clearing snow in confined spaces or open areas.