Severe Duty Bobcat Bucket
Bobcat Severe Duty buckets are built to stand up to the absolute toughest jobs. With a stronger mounting frame, double-walled top cross member, and thicker, taller side cutting edges, this bucket can handle heavy-duty grading and leveling and material handling.
- Heavy-duty grading
- Heavy-duty leveling
- Carrying and loading
- Material handling
- Excellent cutting edge visibility: Get better views of your cutting edge for greater precision
- Reinforced bucket back: Built with better reinforcement in the right areas of the bucket back. Provides high breakout forces
- 1 in. x 8 in. cutting edge: Stronger edge withstands higher breakout forces
- Cast mounting frame: Improves service life
- Round back design: Enhances bucket loading and cleanout
- Waffle type skid plate: Reinforces the cutting edge and adds strength to the bottom of the bucket for longer life; provides strength with minimal additional weight
- Channel design: Top and bottom bucket sections are a formed channel design to provide extra strength and durability
Options and Accessories
With Bobcat Severe duty buckets, you can easily add custom options using simple tools. With other buckets, you must drill holes or permanently weld those options. Most Bobcat buckets are pre-drilled to accept the following accessories:
- Bucket Bite® Tooth Bar: Quickly convert your smooth-lip bucket into a toothed bucket.
- Bolt-on teeth with replaceable points: Several styles available to chew through tough digging conditions.
- Bolt-on cutting edge: Provide longer life to your loader’s bucket.
- Bolt-on corner cutting edge: Protect the corners of your bucket with these beveled cutting edges.
- Bucket spill guard: Bolts onto the top of your bucket to reduce material boiling or falling over the back of the bucket.